Monday, March 31, 2014

Transfers are in! 2/14/14

Hello everyone!

It is that time again! =) Time for me to share the past week experiences with you! And I have some awesome news that will be included! So stay with me and enjoy the ride!

Charity has been the theme of this past week! Since I new that transfers were coming up and there was a 50 50 chance of me leaving, my understand of Heavenly Fathers love for each of us has just EXPLODED! The thought of leaving this area just made me cry. I LOVE THIS AREA! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I did not want to leave. Both Sister Okano and I started to pack things we know we wouldn't need which was just heart breaking. This might seem silly, but I have truly grown to love everyone I teach, everyone I work with, and the Stake Presidency over the past 3 months.

Anyway, back to the important stuff.... Charity! After only 3 months I have grown to love so much more than I ever thought possible. Now think of that for you! Think about a level off love you believe is beyond you capability. Now multiply that by an infinite number.  calculable by the human mind. Blow away yet? THAT is the love Heavenly Father has for you! He LOVES YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! Yes YOU! He created you! He knows you better than you know your self! And He loves you! =D

 Charity is the basis of everything we do! The pure love of Christ! Because we love our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ we desire to obey ALL of His commandments! And that leads us to serve others. It is so true that faith and charity are similar! Faith leads you to act and charity leads you to act! A perfect example is to serve others! Share the Pure Love of Christ with everyone you come in contact with! EVERYONE! And I mean EVERYONE! You never know how a simple act of love and kindness can change a person for ETERNITY! 

Now, I bet you all are wondering what happened with transfers! Well, here it is! Drum roll please... I am staying, taking over the area and TRAINING! I AM TRAINING! 3 TRANSFER TRAINING! WOO! I can not put into words HOW EXCITED I AM! I know this might be a selfish reason to be excited but I am looking forward to the challenges that I will be faced with! There is no better way to learn than to teach! I just know there will be even more significant personal growth to look forward too!

Last night, ever since I got the training class, I have been reflecting on a lot about the past 18 months. 18 months! 18 short months! Baptized in July only to be faces with the toughest 6 months I have ever experienced. First thought about going on a mission in  March after only 8 months. Opened my call on my 1 year. Entered the MTC at 15 months. And now training new missionaries at 18 months. 

Of all things I want to leave you with is this... Heavenly Father LOVES you and is taking care of you! And you never know what He has in store for you! But whatever it is, it will be the best thing for you! Hold onto what you know to be true. Heavenly Fathers loves for you is always there. No matter what! And with that knowledge you can accomplish anything! I know this to be true because I have seen it in my own life and in the life of others.

You can not fail with Heavenly father. You just can't!

All my love,
Sister Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment