Monday, March 31, 2014

Cry unto the Lord

Hello everyone!

This p-day has been a bit different, but fun! My new zone leaders are actually pretty cool guys and scheduled a zone activity for us! And that is where I was during my normal e-mailing time!

Seeing as p-day is officially over in like 5 mins this must be short!

The past week has been a dozy! Being senior companion / taking over the area / training is some what draining but I love it =) This week I went to bed exhausted but confident that Sister Hughes and I did everything we could!

Oh... and Sister Hughes! She is from York England! She is pretty much a rock star! I thank Heavenly Father every moment for her because she is just a pleasure to be around!

To try and sum up everything that I learned this week would be difficult. But this is something close to it...

36 Yea, and acry unto God for all thy support; yea, let all thybdoings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord; yea, let all thy cthoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.
 37 aCounsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for bgood; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the cmorning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.
Prayer has been something that had truly helped me get through this week! Since Sister Okano is gone at first I felt like my safety net was gone, but I realized that I did still have a safety net! Heavenly Father! There were many times through out this week that miracles happened and not by my hands! Visiting people at the perfect moment, being able to understand their concerns but most of all knowing that I can do all things that I have been called to do with my Heavenly Father!

These next few weeks will be scary. They will stretch me. They will test me. But I am looking forward to the growth!

Sorry this was so short! I will make sure to send an extra long e-mail next week! I love you all!

Sister Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment