Monday, March 31, 2014

4 Months tomorrow! march 10

Can you believe it? 4 months tomorrow. It does not seem real! Not at all! Honestly, I feel like I was dropped off at the MTC this last week!

I can now officially said I have given a talk in front of about 1,000 people! WOOHOO! And I think it went well. A bunch of people said they LOVED IT =) So I am a happy missionary.

I do have to apologize now, I have like NO TIME to e-mail so this will be short.

TODAY WAS SO AMAAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!! Our mission went to the temple this morning!!!! YEEESSS! Tomorrow is zone conference but this is the best part. Guess who I get to have dinner with on Friday? L TOM PERRY!!! WHHHAAAAATTTTTT?????? WHAT???? WHAAAAT?!!!! I am so excited. This is going to be the best week ever!

Yes there will be pictures, and yes I will send them to you. =)

There is a baptism this coming Saturday for Greg Pappas! I am so excited for that as well!

This past week was kinda slow =( Only taught 12 lessons but we did get 8 referrals!

Again, I am sorry this is so short. The temple took up most of the morning =)

I love you!
Sister Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment